Card Personalization Stream Management™
Card Personalization Stream Management™ is a software application has been designed to provide an autometed solution for managing two or more CIM® card personalization machines in any combination from a single point of operation.
CPSM™ manages CIM’s® all modules of Pro-Series™ (Combi, Card Affixing & Mailing System, Thermal Lamination, Label Dispenser, Multifeeder, Thermal, Embosser and the fil HS8000), the XE Series™ and the Premium Series™
in any combination and in any configuration including smart card personalization operation using MultiFeeder 12000/6000 model.
Personalization of high volume of cards
With CPSM™, card issuers can personalize high-volume of cards efficiently, sharing the personalization load to multiple card personalization machines. Personalization machines management can be achieved from a single point of operation through an advanced software application interfacing with MultiCard™, CIM’s card personalization software application.
Personalization machines interface
Each machine is driven locally by CIM’s MultiCard™. CPSM™ interfaces with the latest release of MultiCard, MultiCard (but also supporting previous releases), updating in real-time MultiCard’s database files both in terms of card data and personalization configuration parameters. CPSM™ in real-time also “reads” MultiCard’s status, log and error files transferring the operational and production status of each machine to a central, single point of management.
Host system interface
CPSM™ connects directly to the host for transferring data through a LAN/WAN TCP/IP. Direct connection eliminates the operation cost of using and managing tapes and the operation cost of managing errors due to misplaced or missing removable media and / or duplicate or missing files. Direct connection also increases security because it permits to keep sensitive data stored on a secure location, the host, and extracting them just before card personalization time.
Production cycle time deduction
CPSM™ stores images, personalization configuration parameters and all card production related files in a central easy-to-access location. Operator minimizes repetitive manual processes and reduces the risk of errors. CPSM™ also provides centralized data backup and restoration, when needed, eliminating the need of redundant backup or file duplication procedures in the host side. The overall end result is shorter production cycle times.
CPSM™ not only simplifies and automates card production but also provides to the operator production status information in real-time mode. This enables him to monitor card production and to make better decisions during production time. CPSM™ creates an extensive number o production reports that let the operator to follow-up production status and deadlines.
CPSM™ increases security throughout the card personalization process. Functionality increasing security is: Multi level password protection that ensures card data access only by authorized personnel. Interface with the host is encrypted (option). Interfaces with the local MultiCard applications are encrypted (option). Centralized storage andv“just-in-time” extraction increases sensitive data protection.
- Built for Microsoft technology with Microsoft technology (VC, VB & .NET).
- Stand alone version.
- Two tier architecture in client/server version.
- MS SQL, MS SQL Express or MS Access standard database with Oracle or DB2 as option.
- Multi user with different levels of user access and definable users privileges.
- Multi-language support - 2 basic languages (EN & EL).
- Direct interface to CIM's MultiCard through OLE DB or ODBC.
- Encrypted data exchange with CIM's MultiCard as option.
- Host connection with access to host stored data.
- Interface to host stored data either through database access or by file transfer.
- Configurable host interface database access queries and file format.
- Encrypted data exchange with host as option.
- Management of multiple CIM's card personalization machines in one production line.
- Managements of all models of CIM's card personalization machines.
- Same model with different configurations or different models can participate in the same production line.
- Centralized card data storage and “just-in-time” extraction.
- Storage of images, personalization configuration parameters and all card production configuration related files in a central, easy-to-access, location.
- Centralized management of images, personalization configuration parameters and card production configuration files.
- Integrated card data backup and restore functionality.
- Extensive reporting.
- Operation (status and error), production and audit trail log.
- Real time production status report (s).
- Load balancing based on card parameters (card type, card subtype, BIN or PAN), personal parameters (area, postal code etc) and user definable rules.
- Card personalization machines control either directly (native protocol) or through CIM's MultiCard software application.
CPSM™ is designed to provide significant value to Banks, Financial Institutions, Service Providers and Processors that personalize credit/debit/cash cards internally.
- Increases operating efficiency.
- Effectively balancing workloads.
- Shorten production cycle times.
- Increases data security.
- Decreases production error ratio.
- Minimizes initial investment cost.
- Minimizes operational cost.
- Increases productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- Short Return Of Investment.